1. Secondary and dual associations shall nominate at least three referees, and primary associations shall nominate two referees, who, upon being approved, shall be placed on the Referees’ List.
2. Officers and Members of the Executive Committee must be admitted to all matches under the jurisdiction of the Association
3. Where possible, spectators, apart from substitutes and parents, should not be allowed at school matches played or started during normal school hours.
4. Schools and associations should arrange a time for the commencement of matches which is mutually convenient to both parties. The visitors should make every effort to arrive in good time for the game, but to make contact with the school or association in case of delay.
5. It is recommended that all schools and associations should wear numbered shirts in all matches.
6. It is recommended that each Association has a named person responsible for arranging all inter-association games.
7. ALL TEAM MANAGERS MUST CARRY A FIRST-AID KIT AND WATER.
8. Referees: Match officials for National Competitions are appointed by the appropriate Council Member. Secretaries are expected to communicate with match officials in all matches and to accord suitable hospitality and offer them travelling expenses.
9. Incidents involving mis-conduct by players, officials or spectators outside the jurisdiction of the referee must be reported by telephone to the Hon. General Secretary without delay. A written report should follow within two days.